Aloe vera gel is a staple in my skincare/makeup bag at all times. It saved my skin countless times and, even though I have aloe vera plants at home, I always have a jar of aloe vera gel on hand. I bought this gel to replace my Missha Premium Aloe Soothing Gel that I reviewed earlier and, low and behold, liked this one even more.Continue reading “MISSHA Premium Cica Aloe Soothing Gel Review & Ingredients”
MISSHA Premium Aloe Soothing Gel Review After 8 Months of Use on sensitive skin. Full review of MISSHA Premium Aloe Soothing Gel ingredients and description for each ingredient
***This gel has another variation – MISSHA Premium Cica Aloe Soothing Gel, full review for it here.
I love aloe vera – both the plant and as ingredient in skincare products. I’ve used the juice of aloe vera plant to cure everything from tiny wounds to skin rashes and chemical burns. In my experience, there’s just nothing better for my skin than the real aloe vera plant juice. However, I currently don’t have the plant at home and when I did have it, I needed a whole leaf for only few days of use on a small area. This means that I’d have to chop aloe vera plant regularly to use it as skincare product. This is why I turned to Korean aloe vera gels – they are convenient to use and often contain additional ingredients that are good for skin.
I’ve tried many of them, including Nature Republic, Holika Holika, and the SAEM, but this post is about the gel I’m currently using and have been using for the past 8 months – MISSHA Premium Aloe Soothing Gel. My skin type is sensitive and I’m very prone to different irritations & allergies. This gel is 95% aloe vera leaf juice, but what about the other 5%? In this post I’ve analyzed ALL ingredients of this gel, so you’ll know for sure whether it’s safe or not. Let’s start!